A slender body, silky long hair crowning a face that holds bright, alluring eyes that are not too big nor too small, perfectly pointy nose directly above a set of lips that possess just the right amount of thickness not to be considered distracting. These are what make up a woman that comes to mind Read More
Health has always been every individual’s concern. There are various ways on how you can enjoy life as well as live healthy. Healthy living leads to a better approach in life. Most people refer to ‘healthy living’ as a balance in physical and mental being. Here are ways on how to improve healthy living: Consume Read More
The standard of beauty may thrive on newness, but this year is for a slower approach on the horizon but still flourishes sustainability movements. The beauty standard of 2020 is more inclusive than ever. From highly innovations to personalized products, form ethical to escapists, these are the trends to get excited about: Ageless beauty will Read More
Gothic art was born of Romanesque movement, developed by the middle of the 12th century in France. Gothic architecture and gothic art both spread all over Western Europe. However, Gothic style had lesser influence in the southern part of the Alps, specifically in Italy that still had strong classical influences. Gothic art was able to Read More
Once the holiday season kicks in, it is all too easy to forget all of your fitness and health goals. After all, who can resist all those delish food on the table? But, as Christmas is now long gone, it is about time for you to get right back on track. January is a new Read More
The Christmas season is fast approaching, and this is also the time when lots of people look forward to a great office party. After all, who wouldn’t want to indulge in some pre-holiday vibes? This is that time of the year when you can hear the collective sigh of relief as another busy year finally Read More
Companies and businesses these days have a lot of events to organize. Whether it be the client meet, the partner meeting or any social event, companies have to organize them well. And the planning for the event is done many months in advance in order to get the best location and at the best price. Read More
Make Your Fundraising Events a Blast with These Awesome Tips When preparing the checklist for your upcoming fundraising event, it is a must to be clear and organized with your direction, audience, time. But, if you want to take things to Read More
You are planning an event and you know the number of attendees you like to invite, can picture the feel and look, and you already have a venue for it. However, you aren’t sure where to start and it’s where a guide on event planning comes in handy. This guide gives you a simple way Read More
- Beauty Standards = Values
- 6 Simple Ways to Improve Healthy Living
- 10 Famous Beauty Standard in 2020
- What is Gothic Arts?
- How to Stay Healthy After Christmas
- Best Venues for Christmas Party Events
- How to search for the right venue for hosting your corporate event?
- Make Your Fundraising Events a Blast with These Awesome Tips
- Your Ultimate Guide to Event Planning
- Beauty that Transforms – Awakening the Inner Fire through Flow Arts and Fire Dance
- How can I make a raster layer show in a custom pixel pattern (bricks), where each pixel (brick) is one colour? (see picture)
- Songs Of Remembrance: 'The Impossible Dream'
- Kirk Franklin: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert
- Elizabeth Olsen Fans Freak Out After Learning ‘WandaVision’ Star Is Related To Mary-Kate & Ashley
- ‘Frasier’ Cast Then & Now: See Kelsey Grammer & More Transformations Amid Revival News
- Tool for creating animated timeline Infographic?
- 14 Stars Wearing Wildly Colored Winter Coats To Beat The Cold: Selena Gomez, Hailey Baldwin & More
- Lady Gaga’s Hair Makeover: Singer Debuts New Brunette Locks In Rome — Before & After Pics
- Are Tiger Woods’ Injuries Career-Ending? Top Surgeon Reveals What The Golf Pro’s Future May Look Like
- Kourtney Kardashian Stuns In Bra Top & Sheer Covering For Wild Night Out With Kim — Pics